Troop 303 does lots of fun stuff!
Our Recent Activities Include:
- Winter camping in snow shelters built by scouts at Snow Base in northern Wisconsin
- Visiting the home of Civil War General Ulysses S. Grant & historic downtown Galena
- Downhill skiing at Chestnut Mountain
- Canoeing 50 miles at Cole Canoe Base High Adventure Camp
- A day of fishing at Apple River Canyon State Park
- And more, we schedule fun campouts every month for any kind of scout!
A Few Of Our High Adventure Opportunities Have Been:
- Sailing at Sea Base in the Florida Keys
- Backpacking at Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico
- Week-long canoe trip at Cole Canoe Base in Michigan